Saturday, October 31, 2009

Surveiliciousness..

I am tired of : being alone.

I am listening to: haven't met you yet – micheal buble.

Maybe I should: sleep coz I have pengilan to attend tomorrow.

I wish : my life would be less complicated.

Chocolate is : nikmat dunia no 3.

I have lost my respect for: berebut lelaki (I would never do that..ever!)

I last ate : yong tau fu!yummmeyyy.

The meaning of my display name is: me..the real me.

Someday : I will be the best engineer and I will find my true life love (:

I will always remember: Allah is always there for me..for bad and for worst.

Love is : a subject I have yet exempted.

Today: is Saturday.

Tomorrow : pegi pengilan orang kawen.

Party : always dream of going masquerade party.

QUESTIONS:

Is your cell phone beside you?
* yep..andd next to my Mr. Laptopus.

Are you wearing chap stick?
* no laa

Are you tired?
* hell yeah!

Are you wearing pajamas?
* pajamasuit..hahah kedak barney (HIMYM)

Are you mad?
* no.

Are you upset?
* not really.

Last beverage?
* Teh Lipton yag sodapp.

Last phone call?
* Kamal..my roomies.

Last time you cried?
* can't recall..hmm last raya I think.

List 2 favorite colors:
* purple and green.

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
Made a new friend?
* yes.

Fallen out of love?
* hmm..i don't think so.

Laughed until you almost cried?
* yes.

Met someone who changed your life?
* not really.

Have you found out who your true friends and best friends were?
* not this month..i found them before this.hehe.

Wallpaper on your cell phone?
* my 'keluang-man-pose' picture.who else???

Whats the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
* I have no worries today.

Whats your favorite number?
* 85

What is your current mood?
* LOST.

Last people you hung out with?
* who else??Kamal and Sheeda of course.

What color shirt are you wearing?
* white.

Whos car were you in last?
* Sheeda

What color is your hair?
* Black.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
* hmm.i want The Lost Symbol book by Dan Brown.

When is your birthday?
* May 22.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
* just perfect!

How is your life?
* messed up!

When is the last time you held hands with someone?
* last 4 years.

You wake up as the opposite gender...whats the one thing you do?
* I should ask a guy what usually the first thing they do when woke up in the morning.

No comments: